*Shell & Core Offices in Business Bay*

*Full floors available*
*Total office floor 11,500 SqFt  **(9 offices per floor)*
*Full view of Burj Khalifa / Downtown *
*Full view of Dubai Water Canal*
*The average price for sale is 1,050/SqFt depends on the floor *
*Each floors have 9 offices ranging from 1,030 SfFt - 1,480 SqFt*
*Division of the offices can be break to be joined together*
*Can be sold seperately*
*Parking space alloted is 18*

*We also have fitted office full floor for rent along Sheikh Zayed Road
Trade Center 1st*

*Agents feel free to work if you have a direct client.*

*You can send me an email for more details*
*jeff...@mlhuae.com <jeff...@mlhuae.com>*
*+971 50 255 8370*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.