--
*REQUIRE160 yd/215yd/ 350YDS/418YDS/500 YD BUILT UP IN SOUTH CITY-1/SUSHANT
LOK-1//3
AND SEC 31 AND THE RESIDENCY SEC 45 GURGAON GURGAON CONTACT SUVIYA INDIA
DEVELOPERS PVT LTD. 9811692612*

Best Regards,

*Raaj**  | Ekta Homes & Estate Pvt Ltd*
Golf Course Extn.Rd. | Sec-57 | Gurgaon
*M: +91 9811692612 |*
*Email : raaj.sachd...@gmail.com

*We are one of the most Proficient REAL ESTATE CONSULTING firms in Gurgaon.
We always Endeavour to maximize client’s satisfaction & Best services. We
are specialized in.* *Original Booking | Residential | Commercial |
Agriculture | Land Collaboration I Institutional Land*

 *UNITECH | BESTECH | IREO | TATA | PIONEER | BPTP | ANSAL HOUSING | SARE
HOMES | ORRIS | ANANTRAJ | DLF | VARDHMAN | EMAAR MGF | VATIKA | 3C |
RAMPRASTHA | TULIP | SIDHARTHA | ERA | ATS | ADANI | INDIA-BULLS | M3M |
CHD | PURI | ELDECO | CHD|*

                    Feel free to call for any queries related to Huda
Sectors- 30,31,38,39,40,45,46,47,51,52,57, Mayfiled Garden, Ardee City,
South City 1/2, Vipul World, Aaron Villa, Malibu Town,DLF-1,2,3,4& 5
Sushant Lok 1/2/3,  Ansal Esencia and many more.....

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.