Hi all:
   I am developping on TI DaVinci DVEVM board with Montavista Embeded
2.6.10 linux system.
   TI DaVinci has supplied a ramdisk filesystme which built by BUSYBOX1.0,
I convert it to JFFS2 rootfs image and store to NOR flash, it can boot
normally, but the "reboot" command can not execute successfully, so I want
to build my own JFFS2 filesystem.
   I use busybox-1.5.1,built it as a static binary, and I got
/bin,/sbin,/usr,linuxrc at install diretory, then copy /etc,/dev,/lib and
other files to the install dir from ramdisk supplied by TI, and usr
"#mkfs.jffs2 -d install-dir -o rootfs.jffs2 -e 0x10000", then store
rootfs.jffs2 to mtdblock3 partition on my nor flash, then boot my system.
got below errors:
  request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
  request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
  request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
  request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
  I use ramdisk filesyetem supplied by TI as JFFS2 source rootfs, it can
work normally, but if I copy the files built by "maks install" busybox1-5-1
to the ramdisk filesystem, it print the above errors and hang there.
  Any advice would be appreciatory, thanks!

BESTREGARDS
Steven