Hello Busybox,

Here is the situation:

1. I have an embedded system, it is called KB-9202B (made by KwikByte).

2. Apparently it has got busybox installed (but I am not 100% sure).

3. I can connect my PC to it (using serial cable RS-232C) and I can talk to
it in "Linux".

4. I can also transfer files both ways between PC and this KB-9202B using
FTP protocol, no problem with this.

5. What I need is to write and compile several "Hello World" type of small
programs and run them on KB-9202B.

6. I know how to program in C++ on Windows and Linux, no problem with this.

7. I don't know how to re-compile programs for this KB-9202B "thing".

8. In fact, I don't event know where to start.

So, the question is: "are you the right people to ask for some initial
directions on how to start"?

Kind regards,

Robert