On Sunday 14 March 2010 19:05:48 Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> On Sunday 14 March 2010 19:22, Rob Landley wrote:
> > So, following up on the resounding response to my previous post (from the
> > crickets),
>
> My response would be "generally I like it, but am too lazy
> to work on it at the moment"...

I was expecting to have to do the heavy lifting myself. :)

> > I'd like to guage the interest in me trying to move busybox towards
> > the toybox infrastructure.  Obviously this would have to be broken up and
> > done in stages, my question is "do you guys agree it's worth doing"?
>
> I am not sure I want the part which autoscans for *.c files
> (I frequently have extra *.c files lying around).

The scan looks for the specially formatted headers, and if it doesn't find them
it ignores the file.  Also, if you're working on a command that doesn't build
at the moment, you can "mv thingy.c thingy.new" and then it'll be ignored
until you put it back.

Rob