From: busybox-boun...@busybox.net [mailto:busybox-boun...@busybox.net]
On Behalf Of Sam Gandhi
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:20 AM
To: busybox@busybox.net
Subject: login shell when using CONFIG_INSTALL_APPLET_SCRIPT_WRAPPERS

I am running busybox with option
CONFIG_INSTALL_APPLET_SCRIPT_WRAPPERS, I need to run with this option
because of SELinux.

Only issue I am running into is when I login /etc/profile or
~/.profile are not getting run. I see that busybox has option to run
shell with -l option.

But if I modify my /etc/passwd file to refer to shell as /bin/sh -l ,
login works fine but other programs such as dropbear don't work.

Before I start patching those programs wanted to find out if there is
some other way I can invoke shell to let it know that its login shell
v/s non-login shell?

-Sam