Am 10.09.2011 04:31, schrieb Denys Vlasenko:
> On Thursday 14 July 2011 11:57, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> - Is there a particular reason the sed scripts use GNU extensions or
>> syntax?  What are the chances of these being replaced by POSIX default
>> constructs (If none, add: possibly if I submit a patch)?
>
> Since I use GNU or busybox sed, I don't know where we use
> extensions. Where exactly is the problem?

ISTR I replied to this message before, but I'll see what I can find out
about awk.  It's a minor issue at any rate.

> We probably need to remove the #if around this decl in libbb.h:
>
> #if !defined __FreeBSD__
> char *dirname(char *path);
> #endif
>
> Can you confirm that it helps?

It's bogus because ours is const char *.

#include <libgen.h> is the way. I think I've made that clear through
various messages on the list (which you may be reading later according
to the order in which you process your inbox).