Hi,

our tool reports two recently introduced configuration-related problems:

Configurations with CONFIG_NC but without CONFIG_NC_110_COMPAT and
without CONFIG_NC_EXTRA:

   CC      networking/nc.o
networking/nc.c: In function ‘nc_main’:
networking/nc.c:232: error: subscripted value is neither array nor
pointer

Configurations with CONFIG_MDEV but without CONFIG_FEATURE_MDEV_CONF

   CC      util-linux/mdev.o
util-linux/mdev.c: In function ‘make_device’:
util-linux/mdev.c:650: error: ‘struct globals’ has no member named
‘parser’
util-linux/mdev.c:650: error: ‘struct globals’ has no member named
‘parser’

Best regards,
Christian