On Wednesday 20 August 2014 09:25:43 you wrote:
> TDD

You would like to suggest some of this test cases?
The most obvious I've already done and removed the code from
the test program. What I've tested so far:

1) relevant file is missing - return error
2) user supplied buffer to small - return error
3) internal buffer to small - realloc to needed size
4) memory leaks and memory use
5) whitespace in records - return error msg
6) empty fields that i think are mandatory like: username, groupname, uid, gid.
- return error msg
7) expected number of mandatory fields in passwd/group files - return error msg

I ws also wondering if uClibc where this stuff cames from has some kind of test
suite
that could be reused.

Ciao,
Tito