On 15/03/2015 23:44, Harald Becker wrote:
There are to many stupid programmers out there, who would try to add
something like that into system management related programs. Couldn't
go worser. Even if it works, at the first glance, it is error prone,
and the next who change message size of one process, will break the
chain, and possibly smash the system (as running with root
privileges).

Laurent just overlooked my lead in "just for curiosity". And (again)
that's it: curiosity.

... at least until reactions have bean standardized, clearly
documented (not same as former), and guarantied.

 Yes.
 Thank you for acknowledging it and for alleviating my fear.

--
 Laurent