Hi all,

I'm experiencing some confusing behavior with busybox when running it
in an LXC container. In particular, this means that stdin, stdout, and
stderr are all /dev/null when busybox is exec()'d as init.

It seems as though busybox re-opens stdin as /dev/zero (I can't quite
find where this happens), and then since there is no init tab does a,

new_init_action(ASKFIRST, bb_default_login_shell, "");

which then proceeds to spin forever, because /dev/zero never returns a
\n.

I'm not sure what the right fix is here (there is a comment about
using VC_1 instead of "" there), but the current behavior doesn't seem
ideal.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Tycho