(Resent the mail in order to CC to the mailing list)

On 26 February 2017 23:40:49 CET, "Gunner C. Hooper"
<gunnersky2...@gunnerhooper.tk> wrote:
>I built static busybox on a Pentium III to run on my Pentium 133MHz
>with
>64MB of RAM. It runs perfectly on the Pentium III, but when I try to
>run
>it on the Pentium 133MHz, I get the following error:
>
>busybox: ../sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:262: handle_intel: Assertion
>`maxidx >=2' failed.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Gunner C. Hooper
<gunnersky2...@gunnerhooper.tk> wrote:
> I built BusyBox on a Pentium III using 32 bit Slackware. My libc was made for
> i586. I did not try to link it to a 64 bit libc.

Your answer doesn't convince me. Please show us the exact way you build and
configure libc, including configure options, compiler version, and Linux kernel
headers version.