Am 14.08.2017 um 14:55 schrieb Denys Vlasenko:
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Ben Hutchings <b...@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
On Fri, 2017-08-11 at 14:54 -0400, Chris Boot wrote:
[...]
- The default initramfs assembly system, initramfs-tools, incorporates
busybox into the initramfs and it's used until the root filesystem (and
/usr if separate) is mounted and can be pivot_rooted into. We also use
parts of klibc in the initramfs, and I'm not yet entirely clear what
tools in the initramfs are klibc tools, busybox applets or executables
copied from the running system.
[...]

If initramfs-tools is configured to use busybox, busybox installs all
its commands and then klibc-utils installs any commands that are not
already there.  So for any command that they both implement, the
busybox implementation is used.
Do you have a list of tools klibc-utils installs?

https://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/klibc-utils/filelis
Regards,
Mattias

--
Mattias Schlenker - Freier IT-Fachredakteur und -autor
redakt...@mattiasschlenker.de

Mattias Schlenker - IT-Consulting, Softwareentwicklung
consult...@mattiasschlenker.de

August-Bebel-Str. 74 - D-04275 LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Phone: +49 341 39290767 - Fax: +49 341 25365955
Mobile (primary): +49 163 6953657
Mobile (secondary): +49 163 1848610
VATIN DE240998538

https://github.com/mschlenker