Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

I'll get NAK response from my ISP because of client id difference between
dhcp6 solicit and dhcp6 request.

The random mac address should keep the same across dhcp session.

Maybe we can derive pseudo mac address from ipv6 local link address?

Denys Vlasenko <vda.li...@googlemail.com> 於 2018年1月20日 週六 上午1:45寫道: