Denys,

On 2018-04-20 18:47, Denys Vlasenko wrote:
On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:38 PM, Philip Rhoades <p...@pricom.com.au> wrote:
Denys,

As a long-time Fedora (mostly) user I found this very interesting!

Which part?

All of it! You have done a lot of work so far - I guess my prime interest would be creating a minimalist Fedora ex systemd and with busybox - it would be good for my old machines - I have quite a collection of them and it is convenient to be able to have distro consistency. I am just about to test out one of the old boxes with a floppy-booted distro - but I think that is probably not possible for Fedora . .

P.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896