That's a glib-specific issue. The network resolver loads the libnss_* files on
demand based on the contents of /etc/nsswitch.conf and there is no way I'm
aware of to probe for such on-demand loads (though I'm sure a way exists, it's
probably unpleasant.) In my experience, this is limited to glibc and none of
the other libraries that may be needed for busybox have such surprises lurking.
If you can remember to grab the libnss libs manually then snagging the ldd
output list should be sufficient.

By the way, you can also grab the relocations directly from the binary with
this horrific expression (replace the path as needed):

readelf -d /bin/busybox | sed 's/.*\[\([^]]*\)]/\1/'

Scary but effective.

-Jody Bruchon