Can we do this instead:

Let no script applets individually configurable in menuconfig. Let users
resolve the dependencies of whatever they put in applets_sh.

If user needs to temporarily not embed a particular applet in that folder,
then we can provide a "DISABLE" file that specifies which applets should
not embed to the binary.

In my opinion, if we were to resolve script applets' dependencies in
menuconfig, then the applets should have a potential to be re-implemented
with C, with libbb, which would reduce dependencies on other applets.

Don't complicate menuconfig with those dependencies they are not designed
to resolve.