On 12/6/2018 11:48 AM, Gavin Howard wrote:
you are
going to have to make the bc not give good error messages and/or not
check for errors as thoroughly (a massive chunk of the parser, which
is the largest portion, is dedicated to error checking), reduce the
quality of the code, reduce the performance of the math (though this
would not remove much), or all of them combined.

Just FYI, these are typical things people do for busybox applets ;-)

I'm not a bc user, so I don't care either way; having the applet seems better than not having it, and you seem to have thoroughly completed a difficult project.  ...but I do think maybe you missed the spirit of Busybox code.

-Mike