Do you have an alias for 'df' by some chance?

On 12/11/2018 11:10 AM, David Henderson wrote:
So I was checking with the 'df' from coreutils on another computer and
in doing so I stumbled upon something bizarre.  Going back to my main
computer (that only has the BB 'df'):

# which df
/bin/df
# df -B1 -i /
rootfs  374.3k  28.8k  345.5k  8%  /
# /bin/df -B1 -i /
rootfs  383299  29528  353771  8%  /

Why would the values change only when the applet is preceded by its
parent directory?  Is this a bug of some sort?

Thanks,
Dave