On Fri, Jun 05, 2020 at 03:14:00PM +0200, Natanael Copa wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 12:10:54 +0200
> Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > PS: Furthermore don't forget that Denys is doing this stuff for more
> > than 10 years now and in these years has "donated" quite alot of his
> > spare time to the project. One usually does not hear "thanks alot for
> > your continued dedication" when being maintainer.
>
> It is 14 years in September this year. (https://busybox.net/oldnews.html)
>
> Denys,
>
> Thank you for you for your continued dedication! It is highly
> appreciated.

I'm really happy to see post like yours, and as busybox has been key for
the MondoRescue project since 2000, let me add my voice to thank all the
people who have donated time so we can use their work for our own
projects ! And having been off during some month due to illness
recently, I fully understand that sometimes a maintainer is not as
responsive as he used to be. And there could be plently of valid reasons
for that. People wanting more from the project can give more time so
this happens.

Thanks again,
Bruno.
--