On 7/19/20 9:03 PM, Denys Vlasenko wrote:
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 4:53 PM Tim Tassonis <st...@decentral.ch> wrote:
Hi all

I just saw that busybox 1.32.0 is out, including the find "-empty"
extension by Aaro Koskinen, which is a really great addition for me, in
order to remove deeply-nested directory structures, when empty (kernel
modules directory with no manual additions).

I currently carry Aaro's patch on 1.31.1, but of course would not mind
going with the newest release. Are there any known regressions or
showstoppers for 1.32.0?

It's subjective.
Statistically, .0 version is more buggy than .1, .1 is more buggy than .2 etc

If you go and use a .0 release, you might be one of the people who help
make .1 more stable! ;) ;)

Good point, I'll upgrade, then!

Bye
Tim