Il giorno ven 13 ago 2021 alle ore 20:20 Roberto A. Foglietta <
roberto.foglie...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Il giorno ven 13 ago 2021 alle ore 15:08 Roberto A. Foglietta <
> roberto.foglie...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>>  the patch attached to this mail add the trap ERR feature.
>>

> This second patch goes after the first one:

This third patch goes after the two before:

- it add support for error trace (set -E or set +E)

It comes with it test3.sh for checking its functionality

P.S.: I received two times the warning that my message has been deleted
because of test/test2.sh attachment by Outlook server. I hope that a
tarball will be accepted.

 Cheers,
--
Roberto A. Foglietta