Il giorno mar 7 set 2021 alle ore 18:19 Denys Vlasenko
<vda.li...@googlemail.com> ha scritto:

> Applied the part which fixes LINENO.
>

>                 // continue reading input from stdin after running 'echo'.
>                 // bash does not do this: it prints "hBcs" and exits.
> +               lineno = 0;
>                 evalstring(minusc, EV_EXIT);
>         }
>
> This needs existing testsuite to be updated, right?

zero like bash
one like busybox

Thus, using zero the busybox test suite needs to be updated.
This patch adds the specific tests and updates the busybox test suite.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/robang74/tinycore-editor/main/busybox/patches/busybox-1.33.1-error-management-extension-for-ash-v020-testsuite.patch

The patch has been also sent in this m-list previously. I linked it to
not repeat the attachment again.
If you like to use one to keep coherent with the current busybox ash
output then the patch above should be cleaned by some .rights changes.

 Best Regards,
--
Roberto A. Foglietta
+39.349.33.30.697