Il mar 14 set 2021, 22:01 Denys Vlasenko <vda.li...@googlemail.com> ha
scritto:

> On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 3:45 PM Roberto A. Foglietta
> <roberto.foglie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> exitshell()
> > >
> > > There is only one: in exitcmd(), the handler of "exit" builtin.
> >
> > I think that also here raise_exception(EXEND); should need to be
> > replaced with exitshell() when FUNCNAME patch will be added
> >
> >         if (eflag)
> >             goto exexit;
> >     }
> >     if (flags & EV_EXIT) {
> >  exexit:
> >         raise_exception(EXEND); //<--- exitshell() when FUNCNAME
> >     }
>
> Why?

> that?
> > >
> > > Could work. Can you make this change through dash?
> > > I do not want to diverge here.
> >
> > I can give you the patch for the busybox and then when you apply it
> > you (or me, but better you) can initiate a synchronisation with dash
> > under multiple issues.
>
> The problem with this order is that dash people may disagree and refuse
> the change.
> If we already apply changes to bbox, what then?

The problem is to present ourself without something coherent to their
developing team.

FUNCNAME Is important and at least we should include it. While for the
EXEXIT / EXEND we can do different things: cherry-picking or create a
branch for synchronisation.

I opt in for creating a branch for synchronisation and then merge with the
master in case synchronisation will be successful.