Hi, I'm using busybox for a while now (v1.29.2). and I had an issue with a
sigterm send randomly to a process of mine. I debugged it until I found it
from the timeout process which was assigned before to another process with
the same pid. (i'm using a lot of timeouts for a lot of jobs)
so i looked at the code, "timeout.c" file where it sleep for 1 second in
each iteration then check the timeout status. I suspect at this time the
process timeout monitoring is terminated, but another one with the same pid
is already created. which creates unwanted timeout.

There is a comment in there about sleep for "HUGE NUM" will probably result
in this issue, but I can't see why it won't occur also in the current case.

there is no change of this behaviour in the latest master.
i would appreciate any help, sun.