Hello Denys,

Am Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 03:12:11PM +0200 schrieb Denys Vlasenko:
> Do you often pull power cords from machines you use for
> somewhat important crypto operations, such as generating keys?
> What are the chances that you also do it on a machine without RTC
> clock (which would otherwise supply randomness
> from the current time)?

FWIW … busybox is often used in embedded systems, and from my personal
10y+ experience in that field, I can safely assure you: customers and
users pull power chords all the time and at absolutely unpredictable
times.  Don't know if that's a real threat from a security point of
view, but only looking at what developers do is not giving you the
full picture.

Greets
Alex