Hello,

I have a simple ISO filesystem set up with busybox and grub.These are the
commands I use in GRUB2 to start the system:

grub> set root=(cd)
grub> linux /boot/bzImage root=/dev/sda1
grub> initrd /boot/initrd
grub> boot

I don't know how to get the full kernel error log, but the final error is
"kernel panic: attempted to kill init! error code: 0x00007f00". I tried
building a static "Hello, world!" program as the FAQ said, and it worked.
What could be causing the error?

(Also, Google supports filtering the results using "site:busybox.net
<search>". You could just link to Google search instead of paying for
cse.google.com in this search bar <https://busybox.net/lists.html>)

Many thanks,
Sam