Hi, I use udhcpd with (ms)staticroutes directive to route vpn
correctly. Lastly I've had some client with default gateway not set
(but with all other routes set). I googled around and found out that
RFC 3442 says:

"  If the DHCP server returns both a Classless Static Routes option and
   a Router option, the DHCP client MUST ignore the Router option.
   Similarly, if the DHCP server returns both a Classless Static Routes
   option and a Static Routes option, the DHCP client MUST ignore the
   Static Routes option."

but even in https://git.busybox.net/busybox/tree/examples/udhcp/udhcpd.conf
there's "option (ms)staticroutes" and "opt router" at the same time
while there's no setting default gateway with (ms)staticroutes.

I couldn't find any example, but I suppose

option msstaticroutes 0.0.0.0/0 192.168.10.2
option staticroutes 0.0.0.0/0 192.168.10.2

is the correct way to set the default gw. I think we should add this
to our udhcpd.conf, as staticroutes with no default route are
considered to be incorrectly configured
(https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1363827.html).

Greetings!

--