The following leads me to believe that the -F flag should be supported and
valid.

Based on the non-trivial usage comment section from slattach.c:

//usage:#define slattach_trivial_usage
//usage:       "[-ehmLF] [-c SCRIPT] [-s BAUD] [-p PROTOCOL] SERIAL_DEVICE"
//usage:#define slattach_full_usage "\n\n"
//usage:       "Configure serial line as SLIP network interface\n"
//usage:     "\n    -p PROT Protocol: slip, cslip (default), slip6, clisp6,
adaptive"
//usage:     "\n    -s BAUD Line speed"
//usage:     "\n    -e  Exit after initialization"
//usage:     "\n    -h  Exit if carrier is lost (else never exits)"
//usage:     "\n    -c PROG Run PROG on carrier loss"
//usage:     "\n    -m  Do NOT set raw 8bit mode"
//usage:     "\n    -L  Enable 3-wire operation"
//usage:     "\n    -F  Disable RTS/CTS flow control"

And the command line parsing options below from slattach.c:

/* Parse command line options */
   opt = getopt32(argv, "^" "p:s:c:ehmLF" "\0" "=1",
               &proto, &baud_str, &extcmd
   );

~ Maxwell