JN,
depending on the fundamental and wave shape, the ham band rfi could be from
another freq outside the ham freqs.
keep going lower in freq to find the fundamental but it could be below rf into
ultrasonic or even af like a swithing PS rfi.
ARRL has some good stuff on mobile rfi as does alan applegate forgot his call,
the mobile info oasis web site.
GL. W5RH
ps....rfi can sneak in on ant or on the power cables so pull the antenna/ coax
and sniff with power only too.

Sent from my iPig