I know there are some in the club who are in comfortable income brackets.  I
challenge you to help.
TravisK5HTB

Facebook        Rachelle Pebbles Stone August 4 at 5:42pm   Hey everyone, I
started a fundraising campaign for 'Family needs help after loss '. Please tap
to donate- http://m.gofund.me/m7j2jchd Click here to support Family needs help
after loss by Heather Rene'e Finby m.gofund.me The Stone family unexpectedly
lost there husband, father, grandfather after a fight with cancer, he ...
Like     Comment     Share           BVARC - Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
         Rachelle Pebbles StoneAugust 4 at 5:42pm Hey everyone, I started a
fundraising campaign for 'Family needs help after loss '. Please tap to donate-
http://m.gofund.me/m7j2jchdClick here to support Family needs help after loss
by Heather Rene'e Finbym.gofund.meThe Stone family unexpectedly lost there
husband, father, grandfather after a fight with cancer, he ...    Like
Comment   Share         View Post   Edit Email Settings       Reply to this
email to comment on this post.        This message was sent to
travbu...@hotmail.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook
in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303