That you made by dipping in the fat vat and let dry between  drippings. Yes
I have done that on the farm in Wisconsin.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
gmuller...@aol.com

In a message dated 12/3/2015 2:01:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bvarc@bvarc.org writes:

Wax  things with string in the middle…
Andrew  MacAllister | T  +1 713 827 4334

From:  BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Bruce via  BVARC
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 12:21 PM
To:  BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Bruce
Subject: Re:  [BVARC] HOLIDAY LIGHTS at Constellation  Field

when i was a kid, what were christmas lights?

73...bruce

On 12/3/2015 12:13 PM, Theresa via BVARC  wrote:

When I was a  kid, we used to drive toward downtown and look at the office
buildings that  would have lights left on that would say like "Ho Ho Ho" or
be in the shape  of a stocking or a tree.

Theresa  Williams KE5MUX

On Thursday,  December 3, 2015 10:34 AM, Keith Dutson via BVARC