From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Ravi Ratnala
(personal) via BVARC
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 2:10 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Ravi Ratnala (personal)
Subject: Re: [BVARC] build a bandpass filter

Many great memories here too, Mr. Pritchard - going all the way back to
elementary school (back in the 70s - I seem to recall a station called
KULF?).  Those were the days when I first became fascinated with radio, and
when I first got my Novice License (CW @ 5WPM, IIRC).

Anyway, welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to the club!

73,

KF5YHP

 <http://www.indexsolutions.com/>