From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Rick Hiller via BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 11:41 AM
To: 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB' <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: rhil...@sdicgm.com
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Meeting Presentation Topic Suggestions

If we are going to have education and training I think the way the net is
handled will have to be different.  More of a round table discussion and less
of just going down the list of check-ins.

This was not intended as a Net solving exercise.   It was for a general survey
for possible meeting topics to find out what folks wanted to know that they
didn’t currently know.   Yes, some were answered right there, but others sent
to the VP for his knowledge.