I have never had an issue upgrading to Win 10 but I did have to be patient and
let the process work.

Before you start, make sure that you have nothing else running.

The upgrade process is not very good about updating its progress.  So be
prepared to leave it running and do something else.

After the base system is installed, it then downloads  and installs all the
updates since the released date.  That takes more time.

Like I said, be patient.

73,

Ron, K5HM

 <mailto:k5hm....@gmail.com> k5hm....@gmail.com