Here's my contribution.

Dear ARRL Officials and Fellow Ham Radio Enthusiasts:

The way I read HR 555, home owners associations will hold all the cards in
determining whether or not we amateurs are allowed to have an amateur radio
antenna at our homes. If it is not withdrawn and/or modified, it looks to me
like amateur radio as we know it will soon begin to fade away. Very few of us
can live in remote locations where there are no rules regarding antennas.

I realize we don't have a lot of lobbying power, but I suggest seeking the help
of local county Homeland Security officials across the country. Ask them if
they want to go forward without the help of amateur radio operators when
disastrous events destroy power and communications infrastructure. I doubt they
will be okay with that idea. But I also doubt many of them are even aware of
this horrible legislation. And I'd be willing to bet that radio and antenna
manufacturers and vendors would happy to help sway opinions as well. They have
everything to lose.

I'm sure HR 555 was negotiated in good faith, but I implore you to look at it
from a more realistic point of view. I am new to ham radio, but I already have
a substantial investment in this wonderful hobby and I look forward to helping
local emergency officials in times of need. In truth, I believe our country
needs us. Please don't allow the narrow focus of property values to ruin this
wonderful hobby.

Respectfully,

Richard (JP) Pritchard
KG3JPP