Not quite sure why you think that we have a time limit but the HOA does
not.  Yes, I read what it says, but I also read what they are required to
do.  In either of the requirments list, I do not see the words
"immediately" or 'in 10 days" or "by the next full moon", etc.

Also, again, not kidding this time..... "installation", as used in
paragraph Sec 3 b 1, is a verb not a noun.   To me, looks like
grandfathering is applicable.

Rick Hiller
*The Radio Hotel*  -- W5RH