Please pass this around to all  interested parties.

Our technical program is looking like one of the best we had in past years,
Check out the schedule on the hamfest website www.houstonhamfest.org
<http://www.houstonhamfest.org> .

I am happy to announce that Tim Duffy, K3LR, COO of DX Engineering and well
known contester will be the Principal Speaker at the Hamfest next month.  In
this role, Tim will be making not one but two presentations.

1.    Tim will be discussing his K3LR multi-multi superstation. Pick up some
interesting tips that you can use in your own shack; Tim will also talk
about developments at DX Engineering, if time permits.

2.    In a second presentation Tim will discuss the Reverse Beacon Network
and how it can make you a better DX'er.  Tim operates his own Reverse Beacon
station at K3LR  If you haven't used the RBN, you should try it.  Read the
introduction at www.reversebeacon.net <http://www.reversebeacon.net>

In the ARRL session, Dr. David Woolweaver, K5RAV ARRL West Gulf Division
Director will introduce Keynote Speaker, Bob Inderbitzen, NQ1R, ARRL Sales
and Marketing Manager to discuss Ham Radio's Second Century

There are other great speakers this year as well.

Don't miss our other speakers like:

Dr, Edgar Sanchez, Professor of Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M, talking
about the cutting edge of Technology; the Internet of Things.  , get more
information on the hamfest website.

Dave Feldtman, W5RF on the 2016 Tonga DXpedition, A35T

Digital Radio Experts Hal Fuglaar, N5BXP, Bill Pellirn, KE5XV and  Jason
Johnston, KC5HWB, Owner of Grapevine Amateur Radio.

And More

73, Ron, K5HM

Greater Houston Hamfest