I got way ahead of myself. The BOD meeting and Hamfest wrap-up is Saturday,
April 8th, 2017. Please mark your calendars accordingly!

But I do hope you had a great time at the Greater Houston Hamfest. We had a
great turn out this year. There are a ton of people that helped

on putting the Hamfest together but I want to thank two people that really
put things together. Peter Sauermilch and Donovan Bali were really

the anchors on the Hamfest this year and without their help, the Hamfest
would have not happened.

Thanks Pete and Donovan.

Again the Board of Directors meeting and Hamfest wrap-up is April 8th. I
will send out a notice this time next week.

Mike

N5VCX