Avery / Chris

    Let me wade in on this issue.
  As you well know there is always more than one way to interpret the  law.
 That is what allows lawyers to make a living. Suggesting that a  second
opinion is prudent as one City official may see that law as all inclusive  and
another might see that it automatically excludeing certain communications.
I  am a life time member of BVARC and have found that most members are
cautious  when dealing with regulations / laws. This issue has made me check
with
City of  Houston and Harris County and found that their thought is to
exclude Federally  licensed communications. Yes you MUST carry a copy of your
licence. And yes I  got three (3) opinions.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
gmuller...@aol.com
If you can't say something nice best to keep quite.

In a message dated 4/1/2017 2:05:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,