      From: Jeffrey Davis via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
 To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Jeffrey Davis <jwda...@mac.com>
 Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 8:58 PM
 Subject: Re: [BVARC] Screw removal pliers

Hi thereI need a 3 foot Coaxial Cable Jumper with PL259 Connectors for
attaching a SWR meter to the 2 meter mobile. Where is the best place to buy one
or the best place to buy the cable and connectors? I used to make cables for
installs. I think I remember how. But been years since I purchased any cable. I
know I should have been to HamFest but I wasn't. :-(Thank you in advanceKF5HQE
Jeff
73
Sent from my iPhone
On May 22, 2017, at 7:33 PM, Travis Burgess via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

I have a pair of these.  They work extremely well.
https://www.adafruit.com/product/396?gclid=Cj0KEQiA8rilBRDZu_G8hszXraoBEiQABlB9YwDOTpe0X6KWJtNwX86mlJpOMdPghbc1NZ8TNcwultsaAtwI8P8HAQ
| Precision screw removal pliers [PZ-57] ID: 396 - $28.00
...www.adafruit.comAdafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits
Precision screw removal pliers [PZ-57] ID: 396 - If you've ever had to remove a
stripped bolt or screw, you ... |

TravisK5HTB
---------------------No trees were harmed in the production of this message,
however, a great many electrons wereterribly inconvenienced.