Gus, no problem! It was hardly a rant.
Tnx, Gary

On 6/2/2017 08:49, Gus Bernard via BVARC wrote:
Gary, of course - sorry to confuse - my rant meant to celebrate the fact you considered the radio instead of dismissing it out of hand!

Gus, KG5OFB

On Jun 2, 2017 8:17 AM, "Gary Sitton via BVARC" <bvarc@bvarc.org <mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:

    Gus:
        I didn't dodge the Chinese rig because of the brand name, but
    the reviews, and convenient warranty and repair. I recently bought
    a Chinese digital scope because of its price, features and
    reviews. The rig is due via UPS today and all I need now is some
    help setting up the 2 m. repeater operation all of which is a
    mystery to me.
    Gary, K5AMH

    Sent with AquaMail for Android
    http://www.aqua-mail.com