I have an Icom IC-706MkIIG for sale. It came out of a ham estate and was
initially DOA. However, I sent it to Mike Nadeau - N1EQ, www.n1eq.com
<http://www.n1eq.com/> , who specializes in Icom equipment, and he found a
botched modification was the problem. He fixed that, plus did a couple of
other Icom service bulletin mods, tested it for several days, and it is as
good as new. I am offering the rig, along with the stock HM-103 hand mike
and power cord. It has installed the SSB FL-223 1.9 khz filter, as well as
the CW FL-232 350 hz filter. I also have the separation cable and a nicely
bound manual. I've been testing the rig for the past few months myself and
am confident that it is 100% on all bands (it does 160 - 6 m plus 2m and
70cm). It is in excess to my needs (says the XYL) so I am asking $550 for
the lot. Local pickup or the price is plus shipping. I guarantee the rig is
operational or 100% money back.

73,

Doug Seyler WB5TKI