Yes,
Went to Casper for the eclipse. Will confirm SO-50 for pass just before the
eclipse from DN62. Then went to SD and several National Parks and monuments
before going to Fort Laramie.

Flight Saturday evening from Denver was cancelled to we asked at the Denver
airport if they had anything else coming back to Houston. They said only one
flight by way of Oklahoma City connecting to Hobby. We told them we would take
that.

That flight turned out to be the last flight into Houston. Strange flying into
an empty as airport. BTW, my bag still has not made it. It was found in Dallas.

73 ... Scott KD5FBA

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid