Rod:  It was you that bought the Henry rifle
i am going to bring my 45/70 rolling block rifle
and some light loads.  Will have 2 boxes of 38 Special for you as a gift.
Hope to see you. at the range. Since there is a work party  in progress the
gate may be unlocked. Just come in and look for the red Ford escape.
4
Jo L.  KE7No silver bullets.