In the fall I will be going back to Belize for a week and taking a radio
along. Last year I took a Yaesu FT-857D, but it ran hot and noisy (fan) so
this year I'm thinking of perhaps an Elecraft KX-2 or KX-3. Nizar K0NM
loaned me his KX-2 to test and I'd like to get a KX-3 to test for a few days
as well. My setup will include a Hardrock 50 amp and a Buddipole dipole,
controlled/logged by a Macbook Pro. Operating modes will be cw, ssb, ft-8
and perhaps psk-31. Anyone willing to lend me a KX-3 for a few days?

73,

Doug

WB5TKI