Midland LMR gear on UHF, Lowband 6m and some VHF. Program and tuned to your
needs...make great packet or fixed rigs...have one VHF 80W miltimode
(narrow/wide) with crossband UHF rptr built in.
Email for more details ..making deals today and tomorrow..have bills due!

Also two ACC SM100 Shackmaster remote controls..one is complete and was
used on my TS680..talks to any KW rig...dial up and RF remote
operation...Other is missing some button caps and needs one front switch
replaced, which I have..asking $200 each.

RC850 controller..needs latch chips replaced to clear issue with
operation...has CIB installed and autopatch as well. Asking $250

Also MFJ Quad band mobile antenna...10,6,2,UHF Asking $80

Chris
WB5ITT