I have been using a refurbished laptop from them for 6 years now.

    On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 3:07 PM, Bob Stroupe via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

 I can vouch for MicroCenter's refurbished products.  Bought my mom a
refurbished HP Notebook last year. The price was ok and the quality was good. I
installed a SSD as an upgrade and she uses it daily.

Bob Stroupe
WB5JWN