This is an invite from the TDXS club to all interested parties.  Please come
and join us at the below listed place. Contact info is listed in the below
email.

Gerald Muller k9gemgmuller...@aol.com

From: orvi...@k5vww.com
To: gmuller...@aol.com
Cc: tdxs-l...@tdxs.net
Sent: 11/1/2018 6:42:00 PM Central Standard Time
Subject: [tdxs-list] Old Codgers Get Together and Bull Session

Saturday the 10th of November is the date of the Old Codgers dinner to be held
at Pappadeaux’s Seafood Kitchen, 12109 Westheimer, Houston, at 23:30 UTC (6:30
local time.)

That’s just a smidge over a week away folks.

Currently, the following are planning to attend:

Person

XYL

Attending

Robie

AJ4F

1

Ron

K5LLL

Kitty

2

Richard

K5NA

Susan

2

Kim

K5TU

Mary

2

Orville

K5VWW

1

Gerald

K9GEM

2

Larry

KB5WWW

1

Dale

KG5U

1

Pat

KJ5Y

2

Scott

N5DD

Verna

2

Bob

N5ET

Teresa

2

Wes

N5WW

2

Allen

N5XZ

1

Keith

NM5G

Beth

2

Chuck

W5PR

2

Alex

WA5UHT

2

Doug

WB5TKI

Lynn

2

We were originally expecting a larger attendance. Would you please contact your
friends that are not on this list and convince them to attend.

Please do not threaten them with bodily harm, but rather just gently twist
their arm short of a fracture.

If you don’t see your name on the list, please contact me to make the proper
arrangements. We are certainly looking forward to seeing all the members and
guests.

Thanks es 73,

Orville, K5VWW

orvi...@k5vww.com