Not dinner and a movie, but rather, dinner with a first-hand account from
inside the crazy, entertaining world of professional wrestling. We'll enjoy
some stories and laughs from a former pro wrestler.  Houston Radio
personality Tom Fontaine is our guest speaker. Tom went into the ring here
in Houston as Bad Boy Torry Fortune and eventually came out of the ring with
the kind of memories that still hurt (literally). He's also worked as a
standup comedian. What more could you ask for? Wrestling and laughter all on
the same bill.  Tom is an entertaining man and he's all ours for a short
time at the BVARC Awards Banquet. Hope to see you there.

And Here's a link to Torry Fortune in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_aGjNhJKs
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_aGjNhJKs&t=60s> &t=60s  (you'll probably
want to turn down the audio)

73, JP, K5JPP